3024 EA Rotterdam
Chamber of Commerce registration number: KvK 54854709
International VAT number: NL002447764B61
The following terms apply when you buy from asneh.com (asneh).
- you must be 18 years or older
- all items are bought for own and domestic use only and may not be bought for resale.
- you warrant that all the details you supply are true and correct in all aspects, and that the payment channels or credit card you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the purchase(s).
- It is illegal to use false name, invalid or stolen credit cards or payment details. Anyone caught deliberately entering or using false information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent according to the law.
- during check-out you must choose username and password. It is your sole responsibility to keep the username and password secret and any purchases made using these are your sole responsibility. The username and password may not be transferred or sold to other parties.
- asneh reserves the right to immediately terminate all access to asneh.com and cancel all transactions and dealings if we suspect breach of any of the above conditions or believe there is intend to engage in criminal activities.
- you agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- when placing an order with asneh, you agree that all information given is correct, complete and current.
- all orders are subject to availability and payment acceptance.
- if an item for any reason cannot be shipped as promised, Asneh will notify as soon as possible by email via the email address provided by you.
We do not accept any liability for errors, omission and technical failures and otherwise on our website.